Monday, March 21, 2011

My Friday

 Our plans were to go out for dinner with a friend of Sebastian's, and this is what I wore. Cute outfit, but my legs look pathetically short and stumpy ;___;

Rundown:
Dress: Melba.se
Cardigan: H&M
Belt: H&M
Necklace: Accessorize
Earrings: Vivienne Westwood
Boots: Nelly.com
 Meeeeow ^_~
 This is what I had for dinner, a HUGE salmon fillet with some kind of sauce (I don't quite remember what it was, but the description of this dish was really long, like there was mint and dry martini and all kinds of stuff in there!), on a bed of spinach and topped with two big prawns. Very tasty, and it feels so lush to get both fish and prawns :D
Looks really dull, but this is my tiramisu that I had for dessert. We went to an Italian restaurant and they had "sweet of the day" which could either be tiramisu, crême brûlée or panna cotta. I actually wanted the panna cotta, but they didn't have it so then I chose the crême brûlée since I hadn't had it in a long time, but that was out as well so I had to settle for the tiramisu, ha ha. I didn't minde though, it was very delicious. All though not as delicious as the gorgeous green tea tiramisu I ate last month, I still have dreams about it.

After we had dinner we went to a bar, and then me and Seb went out to the bar street and met up with people from work. I normally drink wine, but the wine they serve at the bars are so fucking disgusting and cheap-tasting, I had a bunch of Smirnoff Ice instead. I can't drink sugar like that, I enjoy my sweets every now and then, but when I drink sugary drinks or whatever I get really nauseous. I ended up drinking a lot of Red Bull Sugar Free instead, I think that's the best party drink, it stopped me from getting too drunk as well. We actually ended up going home at five in the morning, I felt like a kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment