Saturday, March 26, 2011

Randomness

 Yesterday me and Seb got up at 5 AM to watch the sun rise. Of course this ONE time when I actually needed to have my camera, the battery runs out after one picture! So ironic, I don't think I've ever ran out of batteries before! It was really beautiful too, cloud-free sky and lovely, golden morning light. I'm still bummed about it, I'm pretty sure I won't get Seb to get up that early again.
 Later that day, after sleeping for a couple of hours in the morning, we went out for frozen yogurt/smoothie and then sushi, so yummy ^_^ Although I miss Swedish sushi, it's much better and faster, plus they have veggie-sushi.
Today most of the office, including my boyfriend, are away paint-balling. I'm not since I'm a pacifist. Instead I'm spending this beautiful, sunny day inside of a dark office on my computer. I also went to Body Shop to buy some products I needed: Aloe Vera Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin, Mango Body Butter and a small Cocoa Body Butter, I need a small one to bring on the plane. I get seriously dry-skin-problems when I fly, horrible :(

No comments:

Post a Comment