Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today's Coord: Retro Girly

 I tried out the "Retro Girly"-style today, I'm very much in love with it, I love it when someone puts a name on what I love ^_^ How do you think I did? If you aren't familiar with Retro Girly, make sure to visit the Universal-Doll blog, she's covered many other styles in the past and her posts are always very informative!

Rundown:
Necklace + Earrings: Accessorize
Blouse: Zara
Shorts: H&M

Ha ha, it's so typical, I've been trying to get my tan on lately, but then I put on the nude tights and they're just WAY lighter than my actual skin tone, feel so pale :(
My make-up is a bit too extreme for this style, but the Diamond Lashes are the only ones that I have and like right now, all my other lashes are old and feels disgusting to use. I really like my new, nude nail colour. I do love extravagant designs, but I feel more appealed to do them during fall, it's like summer here now so I like to keep it simple :)

And sorry for pic spamming my face lately, they're for my mum, who follows this blog religiously, HI MUM! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment