Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today's Coord

This time I'm updating on better time, I promise I'll be better with these posts. It's a lot of things I have to do; keep in shape, do nice co-ord/make/hair, work, study (not right now but soon), take care of things at home etc. I don't really feel like any of them can be compromised, but unfortunately fashion and beauty is usually what I have to suffer :/

Ha ha, my Converse are so fail right now. I've had them for about 2-3 years, and they've been through outdoors-parties and a festival, the shoe laces "broke" recently so I had to buy the first new ones I saw, and that just happened to be these festive ones I found at this "emo" store. Can't be better matched than with my clownish Hello Kitty-socks ^_~
This was my inspiration for today's co-ord, I need to get myself a vest! I have a black sequin one at home that's quite nice, I think that's one of the things that can really transform a boring outfit into more fun, boho chic. I want to get a denim one, a brown suede one and a knitted one, or maybe two ;)
 The one-eye-closed-pose is much easier to do when you're not wearing circle lenses and falsies!
For when it gets chilly out I'm tying a denim shirt over it! It's really warm here today, it's not even that cold at night.

Rundown:
Denim Shirt: Zara
Jewelry: Accessorize
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment