Monday, March 7, 2011

Recipe: Banana Smoothie

I had a big breakfast yesterday, my regular oatmeal with peanut butter and banana slices, as well as a banana smoothie. I had two bananas left and they were about to go bad, so I had to eat them before they did, I'm trying to throw out less food, I want to be more environmental. I actually hate eating bananas when they have brown spots and stuff, but they're great to use in a smoothie. They actually taste more when they're like this!

This is what I used in my smoothie:
♥ 1 very ripe banana
♥ 100 ml soy milk light
♥ 2 big teaspoons low-fat yogurt
♥ cinnamon (the more the merrier!)
♥ 1 teaspoon of honey
♥ Walnuts for garnish

I actually didn't have a blender or blending stick, so I used an electric whip! When it's banana this works fine, but if you want any other kind of smoothie (like one with apples in it), you'll need a blender. Just mix all ingredients together and pour into a tall drinking glass, bon apetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment