Thursday, March 31, 2011

Too much to read ;___;

I have a few chapters left of the book I'm currently reading, and then I have two more books to read. And just to add to my pressure I have 3 magazines to read as well o___o I really want to finish the magazines before I leave because I don't want them to weigh down my luggage, but I also want to finish the books, because I borrowed them from my dad during my Christmas stay and I really want to proudly hand them over and say "Yep, read them all :D". Oh my oh my. I guess I can spend my remaining days doing nothing but reading.

Sorry for my ranting ^_^' I really would like to get a bit smarter, and reading is the way to go! But I also would like to be á jour with what's happening in the world of fashion and celebrities. Very important, both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment