Friday, April 1, 2011

Today's Co-ord

Woah, I've started to deliver, awesome!
 I'm very found of this co-ord, it was just today that I realized that the blouse would go well with my well-used frilly, white skirt! I just love light colours this spring, and I think this is a nice way to match white with white.

Rundown:
Jewelry: Accessorize
Blouse: Zara
Belt: H&M
Skirt: H&M Kids
Bag: Zara
Ballerina Flats: Nilson
Notice how light my hair has gotten? Love it! I've found a hair toner that makes my roots quite blond, which is great because that means I can have blond hair without destroying it. When I get home I'm gonna get some high lights, and then I'll be satisfied with it, maybe use some silver shampoo as well, I prefer ashy tones.

Using Diamond Lash for upper lashes today, last time I used them I thought they were too extreme for me, but I've started to get used to the length, but maybe I'll shorten them a little anyways ones I have better scissors. I've got about five pairs so I could experiment a little :) 
I wanted to use lenses today, but my Seeshell Cosmos hurt like hell! I don't know why, I bought them because I'd heard they'd be extremely comfortable. Maybe I'm just not suited to wear lenses? That's too bad, because I think my eyes are very whorish.

No comments:

Post a Comment