Saturday, June 18, 2011

All by myself ;_____;

Seb left early this morning to drive all the way to Jönköping for a gaming convention called "Dream hack". I don't think I've told you about it, but a few weeks ago he started writing for a game site called "Game Talkerz", if you speak Swedish and are into games you should totally check it out! So anyway, he'll be there all day to interview the people of Dice about the new Battlefield game. I'm so proud of him, he's such a good writer too!

This however means I'll be alone all day, such a bore! But it's okay because I have work between 11-3 today, and he'll get back to Stockholm tonight. It's such a shame I don't eat dairy anymore, if I did I could cry over a pint of Ben & Jerry's. I could cry over soy ice cream, but I get bored with it. It's just... flavoured? I like my ice cream packed with stuff! :(

Things I miss but can't eat anymore:
Macaroons
Cheese in all shapes and forms
Ben & Jerry's ice cream
Seven Eleven's fro-yo
Crayfish
Salmon
Pickled herring
Exotic Snacks dipped in yogurt
Super-low calorie yogurts
Chocolate (there are chocolate's that I can eat, but those kinds aren't as easily attainable)

So there's quite a few things, but don't feel sorry for me! I'm very pleased and happy with my new diet, I just wanted to make a list because I had been thinking about it. On my birthday I shall eat macaroons and down them with champagne, because every girl deserves some macaroons once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment