Saturday, June 4, 2011

Work Day

Some time ago, I applied for a job at the Swedish coffee chain Wayne's Coffee, and on Thursday I got a callback! So today I went to the cafe to do a work-tryout. It's real convenient, because it's located in the Bromma Blocks mall, which is really close to home! I was so excited for today, because I really would like to work in a cafe, I always have thought that it would be fun! I thought it was fun, too, but I was such a newbie. I don't think I screwed up too bad, but of course it's always hard when you try something for the first time.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to come back, but there was another girl trying out who had more experience and knew better than me what she was doing, so I'm not too confident. I really would like this job because it was fun, but if I don't get it it just means I have to apply to more places.

No comments:

Post a Comment