Monday, June 20, 2011

Recent going-to-work-coords

So, I've been working A LOT lately, but I love it! I originally was assigned 30+ hours/week, but all ready I've been able to work a lot of those plus hours. Of course sometimes it can feel a little sad not having much free-time, especially when you're used to have a lot of it, but all and all I love working much, I easily get restless, and there simply isn't time for that at work. I wear a uniform when working, so there isn't much point in putting a lot of thought into your coords, but this is what I've been wearing the past two days:
 The jeans aren't really skinny, but more of a straight cut. I didn't think the brogues would go with any other kind of jeans than skinny, but I liked how it turned out. Skinny jeans aren't for me... yet.

Rundown:
Hat:
Complement/Åhléns
Cardigan: Cubus
Tumbler: Starbucks
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: H&M Kids
Shoes: Topshop
Today's coord, I was in a super-hurry this morning, so this is what I managed to pull together.

Rundown:

Cardigan: Cubus
Sweater: Monki
Tank: H&M
Skirt: H&M Kids
Bag: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop


Three of some of my best buys in these two coords; Slouchy hat, blanket-cardi and my new brogues! I'm so happy that I found the brogues on sale, that's exactly the kind of thing you should buy on the sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment