Monday, June 27, 2011

My Midsummer

This was Thursday and I haven't gotten to blog about it until now. I just don't feel like doing it when I never get comments, but then I have this cloud that hangs over me. I'm still going to blog even without comments, and I'm not gonna ask you to do it - I want you to comment what you find worth commenting, not just do it because it'll make me happy.

Anyways, celebrated my Midsummer's Eve with Sebastian, his friend Ted and his girlfriend Alma. We had such a nice time! Me and Seb spent the first hours of the day cleaning, I was suppose to do it the day before Midsummer but then my work had called and needed me to work super-late (I signed out at 1.40 AM ;____;), so we were a bit stressed to get everything in order until our friends arrived.
 Food and people eating it.
I always feel so rude photographing people when they're eating, but at the same time I want to be the kind of person who's just constantly photographing :/ Well, to be completely honest I would want Seb to be that kind of person, because if there's anyone I really want pictures of, it's me! ^_^
 My cute baby and his joy over potatoes ♥
 In Sweden we have the tradition of singing short songs and then take a shot at the end of them. It's always really fun to this with Sebastian because the tradition is important in his family (HA HA) and he knows all these weird songs that no one ever heard of before ^_^
 My poor and lonely shot that had to be drunk too late because I was busy photographing.
 My Midsummer Coord, you like? I had to choose the comfy sneakers because we were going to the amusement park later.

Rundown:
Dress: Topshop
Denim Jacket: Levi's
Bangles: House of Harlow, H&M
Shoes: Monki
 We spent the evening at Stockholm's amusement park "Gröna Lund". Quite spontaneous, I wasn't planning on going there at all this year. To be honest is not the best of it's kind, and I'm kind of sick of it, the rides aren't very thrilling and it's small, but we still had a good time! We got there late, so we didn't have time to go on the rides we wanted, but we got our passes for less, so it all worked itself out!
 Me in the staircase of the house of mirrors, I thought the light was cool.
Haha, I look like a bootylicious dwarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment