Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HIRED!

I finally got a job! I now work at Max, which is a Swedish hamburger restaurant similar to McDonald's (but way way better!). I was interviewing for the position last Monday and when I didn't get a call back I thought it had gone to someone else, but then the boss called me on Saturday and wanted me to start working on Monday, so I've all ready done two days of work. I really think it's fun, everybody have been super-nice to me and it's super-close to home which is convenient of course. It just feels so good to finally have purpose, and it's nice doing actual work that tires your body, makes me sleep good at night :) I'm also very proud of myself that I got a job all by my own, the last job I had Seb got for me, and it made me feel very dependent. 

Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment