Thursday, June 16, 2011

My awesome gets day!

My student loan arrived this morning, so I thought this was a great reason to head in to town and shop just a little, I knew The Body Shop had a sale that I wanted to check out. Turned out other shops were having big sales as well, and a little turned into a lot!
 I just bought a bottle of coconut foam bath, the sale was like 50% but I didn't find much that I needed, but it's worth checking out if you want some body butter or shower gel :) I also got a nice bag, it had some sort of charity tied to it (to help kids in India with education) and it's nice to bring your own bag when you go grocery shopping.
 I got this lovely blouse at Topshop, half off. I love the black Peter Pan-collar!
 I was suppose to get this beautiful thing as well, but when I got to the check out it turned out that it wasn't actually on sale, but just marked wrong, and I didn't feel like I could afford paying full price.
 I cheered myself up and bought a sweet pair of brogues instead ;) Real leather which I love, makes me so happy! I've been wanting to get brogues for so long so I was really happy to get a nice pair for so cheap.
 I just tried on this dress, but I didn't get it. It looked super-cute on the hanger, but I didn't feel comfortable in it. It's very Twiggy!
 A pair of pants that I just tried on but didn't get, I liked the fit but the legs was (of course) too long. I think it could still work with my Jeffrey Campbell-heels, but I didn't feel like buying something I could just wear with one pair of shoes. Although, I'm kind of having second thoughts...
 LOVED these chinos! Great fit and super-comfy, the fabric is really light and I feel they'd be perfect for summer. Unfortunately they weren't on sale and I can't afford them right now, but I'll probably go back and get them when I'm richer.
 This co-ord I tried on at Monki a couple of weeks ago, I didn't have any money at the time but I had decided to buy the pants and lace top today. You could imagine my joy when I got there and saw that they as well had a big sale! This meant I was able to get something extra for the same price as the pants and top had originally been ^_^
 I got a big, comfy, knitted sweater in some sort of light maroon colour, ha ha, I don't know, but I like it!
 I also got a light apricot-coloured, slightly cropped top.

Sorry for my ugly poses ha ha, I'm not used to using the self-timer and it's too dark in the living room to take pictures by the mirror.
I also got some literature, I got the latest issue of Swedish Cosmo, and also I picked up the book I'd ordered a few days ago; "Eating Animals" by Jonathan Safran Foer. I've heard good things about it and I'm interested in learning more about meat industry and stuff since I turned vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment