Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three Coords

Here's an update with three different coords that I've been wearing, two from Sunday and the one from today (Monday).
 On Sunday we went to IKEA with Ted and Alma, I'll soon show you some pictures from our apartment with the new things we bought! We were out really early, we arrived at 11.30 or something,  so me and Seb had time to go to Bromma Blocks as well!

Rundown:
Glasses: Nasty Gal
Earrings: Accessorize
Dress: Vero Moda/Nelly
Bag: Topshop
Sandals: Topshop
 I got cold later in the evening and changed clothes completely. I hate that I sometimes have to look like this in the summer -tights, leather jacket, that's no way to dress in June!

Rundown:
Glasses: Nasty Gal
Sweater: Monki
Leather Jacket: Saints&Mortals/Carlings
Bag: Topshop
Necklace: Lindex
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Topshop
And this is what I'm wearing today. I had work today so I'm trying to come up with coords that are very simple but still cute, there's no point in wearing a lot of jewelry because everything has to come off as soon as I start working. I can't do my hair or wear much make-up either, and I have to remove nail polish before my shift starts, I guess this is one of the negative aspects of my job. I have to say though, I do like my look better with just a tiny bit of make-up (mascara and blush), and I guess this makes me not gal, but I don't care, I'm not going to consider myself that anymore anyways, I just like the style, but being over-styled isn't my thing.

Rundown:
Glasses:
Lindex
Sweater: Monki
Necklace: Lindex
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Monki

No comments:

Post a Comment