Monday, April 11, 2011

Back-to-work-coord

 Isn't it just so horrible when you look fierce in real life and then you take a picture and it's just like "meh ;__;". I need to fix the lightning around my mirror so pictures will turn out better, although the room was pretty light so I don't really know if that's the problem, any thoughts? Maybe I should start using self-timer... or maybe I should buy a bigger place but instead of using the second room as a bedroom I shall set up my own photo studio solely for taking coord-pics!

Rundown:
Leather jacket: Saints&Mortals/Carlings
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Vagabond
 Meow!
I dyed my hair yesterday, used a not-so-strong ash/golden blond shade. It didn't change my hair drastically, I would've preferred if it washed out the red pigments a little more, I look too ginger right now. But at least it took care of my roots, next time I'm gonna buy one of those sprays that bleaches your hair a little, have anyone tried it? Would you recommend it? 
This is the one I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment