Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yesterday's gets

I needed new shower gel, so I treated myself with this lovely package from The Body Shop. It includes two bottles of their new, eco-friendly shower gel in the scents pear and lemongrass, and apricot and basil, so lovely! Showering will be super-nice now, because it'll smell amazing, be good for environment AND I'm surrounded by penguins! It doesn't get better than that. I also get a hair butter for dry hair, I've tried one of their hair treatments before, one with Brazil nut, and it really worked wonders for my hair, I'm hoping to be able to say the same about this one!
And, I finally found my perfect bikini for this summer. I'm so so sooo in love with it! The colour will look so good with a tan, and the pattern is kind of Missoni, isn't it? It really motivates me to work hard to achieve that perfect bikini-bod to match ^_^
I got a matching nail polish (I have matching sandals, too). I really like these washed out colours on nails right now. Either washed out or bright orange (what I have right now), bright turquoise is real nice too!
I've been having some minor skin problems recently, so I bought a vanilla fudge face mask to try and clear it up. Vanilla fudge is like my favourite candy, so just looking at this is making me hungry ha ha ^_^
This is my old case for my iPhone. I've designed it myself, and it's really cute, always catching people's attention! But it's like a year old and it was getting really gross and dusty, so I've replaced it. Presenting...
My new owl case! It's so adorable, don't you think? I really like birds, especially penguins and owls. They look so nice, too. Like they want to share with me all their knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment