Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today's Coord

 Not the best look, but I still like it because of the colour! I love wearing colourful things, especially on days with bad weather, I like to think that it makes people a little happier ♥ Of course, today's weather hasn't been bad at all, it's actually been incredibly sunny and nice, but still :) A lady at the grocery store complimented me on my tights, so it's not all bad, ha ha. It would've looked better with lighter shoes, though.

Rundown:
Beret: Beyond Retro
Necklace: Accessorize
T-shirt: H&M
Cardigan/blanket: Cubus
Belt: H&M
Skirt: H&M Kids
Tights: H&M
Ballerina flats: Nilson
Not my hairstyle of today, I just like making ribbon hair now that my hair is capable to it. I've become the boringest person (yeah, like I was so much fun before -_-'') since my hair gotten long, it's all I talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment