Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday Coord

 We went over to our friends house for a barbecue and I wore this, hippie style! I really liked it, It was so comfy and loose and effortless ^_^

Rundown:
Headband: Accessorize
Necklace: Lindex
Dress: Free People/Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Cubus
Bangles: H&M
Boots: Nelly.com
Braids confuses me, what I did was that I took two small sections of hair and twisted them together, and then sprayed them. I think it turned out pretty okay, much easier than braiding! I think I look like a dirty hippie with this hair, ha ha. But I got compliments on smelling nice so hopefully not too dirty ^_^ 

Everything is suddenly so easy because my hair is long. I've had short hair for so long, I kept bleaching it and it never wanted to grow out properly. I really do love short hair on girls, though, it's so beautiful and elegant. But I don't think I have the hair for it, mine's so thick and curly, there's a lot of work keeping it nice when it's short, and even then it frizzes easily and looks bad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment