Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sick :(

I've been home sick yesterday and today, it really sucks, especially today when it's so sunny! It's fine because I can still work from home, but I hate not being able to take a walk in this lovely weather. Yesterday I applied for a few jobs, and I plan to do the same today. It's so handy that you can do that kind of stuff from home now, but if that doesn't work I'll have to start applying in stores and stuff.

Most of all I'm just taking it really slow, I really don't want to be sick tomorrow. I get kind of "fainty" every time I stand up, it's really uncomfortable and scary, so I try to just spend as much time as possible on the couch. Yesterday I watched "Trinny and Susannah style Sweden" and now I'm watching Swedish "You are what you eat". I love my TV, because we have so much play services, there's always something to watch ^_^ And if there isn't, I always have video games :D

No comments:

Post a Comment