Monday, April 18, 2011

My Saturday + Coord

 On Saturday I was suppose to go to a gyaru-meeting in Stockholm, but I took the time and place wrong and didn't find the people, so I went back home. Anyway, this is what I was wearing at first:
This is like, all my favourite clothes and trends merged into one, awesome outfit! The king of all coords. Two big trends that I'm really into: slouchy hat and ankle socks with heels, and also my favourite shorts, favourite blouse and of course my lovely Jeffrey Campbell shoes, sweet!

Rundown:
Hat: Complement/Åhléns
Blouse: Zara
Belt: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Ankle sock and tights: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Outside I wore it with my new cardigan from Cubus, another item which I'm sooo in love with!

When I got home to my suburb, Seb met me up and treated me to lunch at a local cafe. I had a chevré and honey salad with walnuts which was so so delicious ^_^ After that we went home for a while and then we went out to meet a friend of his for coffee, and coffee turned into beer/wine and suddenly I was in such a mood to party! So I harassed the people I were suppose to have met earlier and went to Universitetet to party!
I had changed though, so this is what I looked like at night:
He he, I look like Cousin It, don't you think? I've changed my heels into leopard ballerina flats from Nilson, black jeans from H&Ms kids department and also added a scarf (got cold!) from H&M. This photo is taken when I got back home at about 6 in the morning... oops!
I took some pictures on my way home. I'm just so in love with sunrises and sunsets, but especially sunrises. Even if you're not on a beautiful tropical island, or even overlooking the water at all, the light is just magnificent!

No comments:

Post a Comment