Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flying home

 Even though the hotel was very shabby, it was right next to the sea and had an awesome view. I love sunrise!
 At Larnaca airport I ran around with massive toy-cravings, I hate my high age sometimes. Chococat!
 BARBIE, Y U NO LOOK THIS PRETTY 10 YEARS AGO?!
 I did bring a little toy with me, though, a tiny Badtz-Maru plushie. I've limited myself to only buying penguin toys, because it would just be cruel and inhumane to force me to look away from anything penguin! Oh, and I have a big Hello Angel Kitty as well ^_^
In the SkyMall magazine they sold a Paddington bear, which was really sad and traumatic for me since it reminded me of the fact that my dad (or some other type of parent) taped over my Paddington bear-tapes with stupid Charlie Sheen-movies >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment