Tuesday, May 24, 2011

110524

Today was my first, official day as an unemployed woman, I did my last day at mum's job yesterday. Fortunately I'm beginning a math class on Monday, because being ALL free without anything specific to do would drive me insane! In a way it's good I won't have a job during the five weeks that I'll have math class, because I really am terrible at math so I think it'll need my full focus. I'll be hearing from the place that I've been interviewed at in the end of this week, if I get that job I think I'll have just "vacation" during July, otherwise I'll get right back to sending away my application!

My dad came over for lunch today. I'm doing "vegan week" right now so I had to make a vegan meal. I was a little worried about it at first, because if I'd been eating alone I wouldn't have made anything in particular, just oatmeal or whatever, but that's not something to serve a guest! So I had made some hummus yesterday, and then I just cooked hemp pasta, served that with avocado, baby carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. My dad was able to enjoy my homemade pesto as well, but I can't since it has parmesan in it.

After lunch we went to Bromma Blocks and I got a bicycle helmet, so now I can finally bike safely! When we got home the weather was nicer so we enjoyed some coffee/tea on the balcony. After that my dad went home again and I watched on of my favourite movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's! Audrey Hepburn must've been the most beautiful woman who have every lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment