Friday, May 20, 2011

Cruise + Cruise Coord

On Wednesday I went to a cruise with my fellow, fabulous Swedish gals! Some lovely Norwegians joined in as well. I had so much fun during the party night, but I got a little too drunk and was sent to bed early, or at least earlier than the others. I'm kind of glad I was, because embarrassing myself in front of people I more or less know is kind of humiliating,but embarrassing myself in front of complete strangers is a horror! Thursday was less fun, I had such a headache and missed my baby like crazy.
 And this is what I wore. I think there's a particular style that is going to be "Mika S/S -11 style"; slouchy hat, ankle socks, shorts... I wouldn't mind this being my style every S/S, but that can change quickly, of course.

Rundown:
Slouchy hat: Complement/Åhléns
Blouse: Zara
Cut-offs: H&M
Ankle Socks: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell/Nelly.com
I also wore falsies from MAC and Dolly Wink and had my hair in loose curls made with straightener, I think curling with a flat iron makes them more natural-looking. I rarely wear falsies anymore, mostly because I feel uncomfortable having extreme make-up at work, but it's fun to wear to parties and stuff!
Some pictures I took at the picnic before the cruise. I did take some photos at the party as well, but they were bad pictures, and besides, I feel like "what happens on the boat stays on the boat", wouldn't you agree?



(If you're in a picture on my blog and don't want to be, just message me and I will immediately remove the picture!)

2 comments:

  1. your makeup and outfit was so pretty! especially pettsonhatten :D <333




    and um... eivind with tits is... wow! hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaank you <3 Haha yes, the pettsonhat is sooo hawt right now :o



    So sexy ;)

    ReplyDelete