Monday, May 2, 2011

Saturday Coord

Saturday was April the 30th, which is a holiday in Sweden called "valborg". Originally it's like "first day of spring" and you're suppose to go watch a big fire and stuff, but I just associate it with underage kids getting drunk on light beer, so it's not really something I celebrate.

Instead of passing out in my own vomit at 8 PM, me and Seb went to a friends house for a barbecue, a much nicer way to spend the evening if you ask me ;)
I recently started subscribing to "The Zoe Report", a newsletter from my favourite fashionista Rachel Zoe, and I had just gotten one where she recommended wearing a head scarf with a maxi dress, big glasses and wedges, so I got this idea in my head and really wanted to try it out! I couldn't wear my wedge sandals, because it was cold, but I think my tan ankle booties looked just as good. I really like the scarf I used, the pattern reminds me of my favourite-brand-that-I-can't-afford; Missoni. It annoys me a little though, because the fabric is like silky so it will slide of your hair eventually, but at least I looked cute for a little while!

Rundown:
Scarf: Accessorize
Necklace: Lindex
Dress: Topshop
Ankle Boots: Ti Amo/Scorett

No comments:

Post a Comment