Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today's Gets

 I bought a pair of Wayfarer replicas that I thought were pretty true to the original. I really want a pair of real ones though, one day! I think they're great because they go with so many looks, you think that they wouldn't but then you remember Audrey Hepburn wore similar ones in Breakfast at Tiffany's!
 I got a free case with them, which I thought was very sweet considering I got them at a cheap store.
 I bought fake tanner for face and body, and scrub gloves. It's time to bring on some tan for summer! I'm actually not as obsessive with tanning as I've been in the past, I'm fine with having just a hint of colour now. I tan easily so surely I'll be pretty bronzed ones summer comes, but I don't feel like it's a mission.
 I bought a ring with a feather that kind of wraps itself around your finger, really pretty! I'm gonna get lots of different rings, I really like that look where you just wear like 3 one each finger!
And, I bought a sporty water bottle since I've started running recently. I'm planning to run a 10K at the end of this summer ^_^

I bought some other stuff to, but that have to wait 'til tomorrow, because tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment