Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Do Want!

Yesterday I showed off some recent gets, but you can't always get everything you want. So today I wanted to show off some of the things that I've been trying on lately and would like to get.
 I went to Cubus last week and tried on this rusty red maxi dress. I was kind of surprised of how well it fitted, since Cubus is such a low-price store my expectations are always low. Unfortunately this is way too long for me. That's one of the worst things about being short, because I really love maxi skirts and dresses >.<

 Yesterday I went to Topshop and I tried on the following clothes:
Super-cute cropped shirt, I really like the cut on the sleeves, collar and waist on this one, it's kind of... leafy? I probably wouldn't pair it with blue pants though, makes me look like the Swedish flag ha ha... or maybe it would be good for the upcoming Independence Day? ;)
 SO in love with this shirt! At first I just thought it was a pretty normal, asymmetric, transparent shirt with awesome cherry blossom tree-pattern, but than I tried it on and...
 CUT-OUTS!! So awesome! I would love to wear this with trashed denim.
 If I were graduating this year I would like something like this. I graduated last year, but this year I could easily see myself wearing something like this on any party this summer! Would be so cute for midsummer party ^_^
 These shorts I'm also so in love with, the colour is lovely, and the material is really soft and has a rich feel to it. I would pair these like this, with a white tank, and then with white ballerina flats, my gray blazer and... fuck, a pink Miu Miu-bag ;____;
This is the one item I wasn't too sure about, I mean it's cute and all, but I think it's too poofy, and I don't think it's worth the price (550 SEK). I'm guessing it would be a good piece to have in your closet, but if I'm not loving it I'm not getting it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment