Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today's Coord #1

Today's coord, I like it a lot! I didn't have any clean (lol) ankle socks, so I used a pair of knee socks instead, looks really bulky IRL. I kind of regret buying them in the first place, I really like OTK-socks but when they just go to your knees it makes you look like a school girl. Not that it matters, I'm just saying ^_^''' I'm wearing my Sonia Rykiel pour H&M-platforms today, they kind of work for the flatform trend that Chanel has been sporting this spring, but mine are more like wedges.

Rundown:
Hat: Complement/Åhléns
Glasses: H&M
Dress: Silence + Noise/Urban Outfitters
Bag: Topshop
Socks: H&M
Shoes: Sonia Rykiel pour H&M
In my headphones: Filip & Fredrik's podcast (music is so not hot any more, podcast is the new thing!)

So typical, it's been crazy hot all week here in Stockholm, and I've been sweating like crazy since I haven't dared to leave the house without a jacket or sweater, and of course the day I actually do it's not hot outside anymore ;___; I didn't freeze too much though, but still. I felt like such a failure when I left the house and people were staring at me with scarfs wrapped around their necks, been afraid it was going to rain all day!

I'm going out after work today, so I'll post another coord soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment