Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today's Coord

My simple, going-to-the-store-outfit. I'm trying to be a little more creative, like not just slap on a pair of jeans and sneakers. You're still comfortable in flats, but they're more stylish. I think it's important to not overdo it, though. Your fabulous party outfit would just be so wrong for daily activities, so save it for party night. I don't go out a lot, so for me it's important to make an effort even when I'm just going shopping nearby, if I didn't I may forget how to get dressed!
I really like this skirt, but I rarely use it because it feels like it's incredibly short, I guess because it's poofy, I'm always afraid I'm flashing people!

Rundown:
Leather Jacket: Saints&Mortals/Carlings
T-shirt: H&M
Skirt: Topshop
Ballerina flats: Nilson

No comments:

Post a Comment