Saturday, May 7, 2011

Anniversary Coord

 This is what I wore for our night out yesterday, I needed a dress with an elastic waist that could support our three course-meal ;)

Rundown:
Glasses: Lindex
Dress: Nasty Gal
Blazer: Silence + Noise/Urban Outfitters
Socks: H&M
Ankle Boots: Ti Amo/Scorett
 And my lovely jewelry for the evening. I combined my Aztec bangle with cheap H&M-bangles, I really liked how it turned out! I also liked mixing silver and gold, it works well for the boho-chic look. I wore my new feather-ring from Åhléns as well. It's funny, because it gotten bigger during the evening, and I had to switch place to the middle finger, but then it was too tight so I had to use oil to get if off, ha ha! I love it anyways ^_^

Straight hair and natural make-up, I wore my sparkly heart-necklace as well :)

1 comment: