Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today's Coord

I'm a little uncertain about weather now, because you wake up and it looks real sunny and warm, but once you get out you realize it's pretty cold. I freeze extremely easy, too. I wanted to show off some leg, but not freeze to death, so I decided to go light on the lower part of my body and then bulk up with a sweater and leather jacket on top, wearing boots helps too. When I got out I realized the sweater was unnecessary, but a scarf was much needed!
I didn't wear any make-up today. Lazy? I guess. My eyelash curler SUCK, it rips of my eye lashes. I have to buy a new one ASAP! But I hate spending money on boring stuff that you need, my money are suppose to be spent on pleasure only ;___; 

Rundown:
Glasses: Lindex
Sweater: Silence + Noise/Urban Outfitters
Leather Jacket: Saints&Mortals/Carlings
Romper: Zara
Boots: Ti Amo/Scorett

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeee it! Especially your shorts hehe perfect for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D It's a romper actually :)

    ReplyDelete