Friday, May 13, 2011

Today's Coord

 Today I had a job interview, it's the first of the jobs I've applied to who were interested in seeing me, very exciting! I'm applying for jobs all the time, and it's a little disheartening when you never hear from that company again, so even if I'm not getting this job, the fact that they wanted to meet me for an interview meant a lot for my self-confidence! I think it went pretty well, so cross your fingers that they'll want to meet for a second interview as well!
And this is what I wore. I bought those pants from Zara that I had been lusting over. I really like the cut, I usually don't think pants are too flattering on me, but these actually make my legs look okay. I might buy another pair if they have them in any other colours. I'm also thinking about buying a matching blazer, would it be cool or just look ridiculous if I wore a suit? For now my gray blazer goes fine with them, though :)

Rundown:
Scarf: Indiska
Blazer: Silence + Noise/Urban Outfitters
Bag: Topshop
Necklace: Lindex
Blouse: Zara
Pants: Zara
Watch: Jet Set/Ur&Penn
Ankle Boots: Ti Amo/Scorett

No comments:

Post a Comment