Friday, May 6, 2011

Luxury breakfast with gets!

I've had such a lovely morning! I wish I could wake up like this everyday... well not really, it wouldn't be any special then, would it?
 We broke in our new balcony furniture with the most amazing breakfast! Champagne and macaroons for me, and err... shrimp cake (?) for Sebastian.
I love macaroons so much, it's the perfect candy! My favourite flavours are caramel and licorice.
  I got a bracelet from House of Harlow, Nicole Richie's jewelry brand. I love her stuff so much! I think it's amazing because you can achieve her look without buying 4000 SEK Hermes-bracelets. This is so beautiful, it's really heavy which I love, and the red is actually leather, which surprised me. But it's oh so beautiful *in love*. 
AND I got my new favourite perfume; Love, Chloé! I was so surprised by that too, like "Wow, slow down there boy, haven't I gotten enough all ready?" Apparently not, but I'm not complaining, I love being spoiled ^_^

We're gonna head in to town eventually, and visit a restaurant tonight. I'm very happy and excited today!

No comments:

Post a Comment