Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gets... again ;____;

 I haven't actually gotten these... yet. But GOD I want to! I love them so much. What I really like is that they're kind of suit pants, but they could work well with a casual outfit as well. They'd fit me good too, I think they're supposed to be somewhat short on a regular size woman, but they were at a perfect length for my short legs! The colour is so cool, too. Without being too much. I HAVE to get them ;___;
 And this is something else I tried on, and I would like your opinion on. I usually just wear really short skirts because I think you should show of the most of your legs when they're short. Can I work this? It's a lot longer than I'm used to, but it felt pretty comfortable! It's mostly the skirt I'm unsure about, the top I just picked out to avoid standing there in just my bra.
 I finally bought the "Morange" lipstick from MAC! I think it looks really good, it suits me. At least I think it does! I'm not comfortable in red lipstick, and if I use any I'll use pink. I think this is a nice place where the two can meet!
 We stopped by at the movie rental place to rent "Wall-E", we were choosing between that and "My Neighbour Totoro", but they only had the latter for purchase, so we decided to buy it instead ^_^ What's great was that they had an offer, so I could get "Breakfast at Tiffany's" as well! I'm really happy about it, it's one of my favourite movies and I've been missing it in my DVD collection.

We bought some bath bombs at Lush, a small one for me that's supposed to be moisturizing, and two big ones to use together. One is vanilla scented, and the other one is supposed to dye the water in different colours and turn it golden and sparkly, can't wait to try them out!

God, are these posts boring? I feel like people always say that a typical crappy blog is just pictures of outfits and what the person has bought recently, whoops! I kind of like these posts myself, but I guess it is a little boring if there's nothing else. Any thoughts on what you'd like to see more of?

2 comments:

  1. people blog about different things... my opinion is that you should write about what you want to write about. it's that simple! then you will feel pleased with the contents of your blog, and you won't feel like blogging is a burden!
    (i always read all of your posts btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you're right, I just feel so more motivated to blog when my posts are getting response, if I don't it feels like people aren't interested :/

    Thank you, I enjoy reading your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete