Monday, July 11, 2011

Friday, Friday

Friday was the only day off I had last week, so I wanted to make the most of it. The weekend before had been my mum's birthday, but non of us were in Stockholm then so we decided to celebrate it one week later.
 I really like this dress, it's from Free People (awesome brand!) and it's really beautiful, it has great details. Only problem I feel is that it's so.... like it's not very "fashionable", and it's all ready done once I put it on. I don't need much more and that bothers me. I tried to make it more fun with JC-shoes, slouhy hat and some bangles, and I think it worked out OK!

Rundown:
Hat: Complement/Åhléns
Dress: Free People/Urban Outfitters
Bangles: H&M, House of Harlow
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell/Nelly.com
 I invited my parents over for lunch (and cake, but sadly I forgot to photograph it), because we were having cake dessert I decided to make a couple of small dishes so no one would feel too full. I made a salad with avocado and sun-dried tomatoes, crustini with gréve-cheese and honey, asparagus in oven with sea salt and parmesan, salmon rolls with cream cheese, and some homemade hummus with rosemary-flavoured crispbread sticks. I got a lot of compliments for my spread, but it all was so easy to do! Really yummy, though!

After lunch and cake, we went to a rocky spot over the sea were you can go swimming, and I made my first appearance in Swedish waters for this year! It actually wasn't too cold, I wish I would be free to go swimming more often.
 After that I said good-bye to my parents and went home, when Seb came home we decided to go out and eat. We just wanted something simple and had plans to get Chinese, but that restaurant was closed for summer so we had to come up with something else. This is the outfit I wore at night, all black! Wearing so much black isn't really 'me', but I quite liked it.

Rundown:

Sunnies: Lindex
Blouse: Cotton Candy/Nasty Gal
Backpack: Topshop
Jeans: H&M Kids
Ballerina Flats: Nilson
 We went to this nice fish restaurant instead, much better! I had two starters as main; lobster soup with parsley and shrimp, and ... caviar toast? I'm not sure if it's actually caviar but it looks similar and I don't know the proper word in English :)
Seb had clams and french fries (Moules Fries).

I loved this Friday, it really felt like I got the most out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment