Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tuesday

 On Tuesday it was my day off and I had a lunch date with my friend Sanna, I kicked it casual with a flower patterned dress from Final Touch/Nasty Gal and white low-top Converse, here I'm wearing my Nasty Gal two-tone sunnies, but I last-minute changed them for my Lindex Fay Bans.
 My eyes had decided to be purple for the occasion, or maybe Photoshop happened? ;)
 We met up on the commuter train and went to Medborgarplatsen for food and rosé wine, we both chose the chevré and honey salad with walnuts and beet roots, so tasty! This is like my all time favourite salad, it has all the things I love! We spent hours talking and drinking wine out in the sun, lovely. Compared to my old job, I work a lot now, so I really feel like I have to make the most out of every free hour I've got!
After lunch we decided to buy more wine and then we went home to Sanna and her boyfriends' to have dinner, Seb joined in too, and we ended up spending the night ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment