Friday, July 1, 2011

Two coords and some recent gets

 I'm the queen of rings maddafakka!
 Super-colourful romper time!

Rundown:
Headbands: Accessorize
Sunnies: H&M
Rings: H&M, Indiska, Lindex, Åhléns
Romper: Topshop
Sandals: Topshop
 Bought a "coconut" filled with coconut water. I didn't like it too much, but it's suppose to be very healthy. I prefer water anyways, as it has like zero calories!!!
 Finally bought this shirt at Topshop, I love the cut-outs!
 Bought a backpack as well, I need one for biking, and it will be good to have at the festival (I'm going to Peace & Love today!)
 ♥
 Ordered some rings from Asos.

And a new pair of Converse, I could really recommend you order your Converse from the UK if you're in Sweden, these were only 400 SEK, while in Sweden they're like 700?! >.<
 Yesterday's going-to-work-coord, I try to put a little effort in even if I don't really show off, it just makes you so much more happy if you look somewhat pretty ^_^

Rundown:
Dress: Vintage/Beyond Retro
Belt: H&M
Sandals: Topshop
This was a very good hair style for work, kept the bangs out of my eyes and my hair still looked decent after spending hours under my little work-hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment