Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Coord

I'd been waiting so long to wear this, and finally there was an appropriate event: Harry Potter and the deathly hallows pt.2!
Slouchy hat, high collar paired with mini skirt, ankle socks and Jeffrey Campbell's Foxy platforms. I need to do something about that skirt, because it's really useful, but uncomfortable to wear; it's too big in the waist but to snug over the thighs. I'm thinking about attaching another button in the back of it, and then cutting a tiny slit in the hem and put in some kind of rubber band, any sewing cunning people who can tell me whether it would work or not? I guess it might be easier to just buy a new one, but I always feel that when you're looking for something (especially when it's a classical piece like a black, high-waist skirt) you'll never find it, and besides, altering your clothes is better for the environment!

Rundown:
Hat: Complement/Åhléns
Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Ankle Socks: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell/Nelly.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment