Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.2

On Sunday me and mum went to the theater to see the last of the Harry Potter movies, it was magical! Indescribably, magnificent, surreal, heart-breaking and horrible. The last part of the last book/movie definitely was the best one, I think this may be the first time I've actually cried in the theater (there was this one time when I watched Toy Story 3, but the girls next to my destroyed my crying session). It kind of feels like a break-up, when you know that it's probably for the best, but you can't help to feel sad and want them back. Harry Potter has been such a big part of my life for like a decade, and now it's just... over. It's sad, but you can always re-read books and re-see movies, and thankfully the Harry Potter franchise is one that you just won't grow tired of!

I'm sad though, that J.K Rowling have said she won't ever write again. At least that's what I've heard. I can't help but to feel that it's a bit... fake? If you're an author you're not capable to just stop writing, writing is something you just have to do. A basic need in line with eating, sleeping, breathing and fucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment