Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It is decided

This is me saying good-bye to all of my international readers, it's kind of hard to do, I know that this will make my site-views plummet, but I still think it's for the best. I've decided to start writing in Swedish again, this blog doesn't give anything anymore. Every post I make is just about what happened today and what I wore, it's boring, I want to write more about opinions and feelings, but that's hard to do in another language, not just because of the barrier, but mostly because a lot of the things I have an opinion on are only relevant in my country. I loved my old blog, because even though I had few views and comments, I had a nice connection with my readers, and now I feel that that's all gone. I don't think I'll ever get the same connection I used to have, but I think this is a move in the right direction to start enjoy blogging once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment