Thursday, January 27, 2011

At it again

 I went to the gym again today, after my very long brake. First Seb was sick and I didn't want to go alone, and then I got sick this weekend, but no we're all better. I really, really didn't want to go at first, was praying that something would get in the way. Thankfully nothing did, and we both decided not to follow the temptation of staying home and watch The Office.

I started up with a warm up of 15 minutes treadmill, I was suppose to do strength exercise after wards, but Seb was getting help from a friend from work, and it was a little too much to share one machine between three people, so after ding 60 sit-ups I worked the cross-trainer for another 15 minutes. I'm embarrassed of the bad shape that I am in. The cross-trainer was fucking painful, I felt dead when I was done. And come on! 15 minutes is a warm up, not a workout. The cross-trainer is my Everest, my goal is to stay on it for 5 minutes more each time, I have to raise the work level as well. I know strength training really is the way to go if you want to lose weight, and I'm gonna do that as well. But I really hate it, it's repetitive and boring, and you can't listen to your iPod at the same time because you'll get entangled in the chord.

No comments:

Post a Comment