Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today's Coord

 It's been warm all week, like 19°C and sunny, so today I decided to wear my denim shorts without tights, went for a very casual summer-y outfit. It was a bit cold, to be honest, and I got harassed by some 12-year-old boys, but it's nice to get some sun on your legs, isn't it? I originally bought that shirt to wear to the gym, but I decided it's a bit too cute to not wear with other clothes as well. Would you say it's gross to wear the same clothes you wear to gym to work? Of course I wash them in between, but I can't help but think that maybe people think I walk around in sweaty gym clothes O_O
Light and natural make-up today, the fake lashes seem to irritate my eyes, so I've been staying clear of them during this week, hopefully my eyes are fully rested and ready for lashes again next week. It have been feeling really weird wearing them, like a small piece of plastic have been stuck under my eye lid, any suggestions what to do about it? I've tried using eye drops, but they don't seem to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment