Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today's Coord

 I'm happy today, It's Sunday which means I have good amount of time to get ready, and tadaa! If I'm working out 3-4 times a week I will only have time to get done on Wednesdays and Sundays, maybe Fridays and Saturdays but what's the point if you're just staying in playing video games? I like to be dedicated, but not THAT dedicated. Anyways, I'm very pleased with my look today, hence the pic spam.

Rundown:
Hat: Mantaray 
Top: H&M
Denim cut-offs: H&M
Fingerless gloves: Mantaray
Fuggs: Melba.se
 It's been a long time since I wore lenses and fake lashes. I had to lay them off for a week because they hurt my eyes too badly, but my eyes are fine now. My vision gets a little blurred from the lenses while I'm at work, but it's okay because I have eye drops in my purse ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment