Monday, January 3, 2011

Back in Cyprus again

So, I'm back in Cyprus again. We went yesterday, and I had a really rough day flying all day without getting any sleep. Our plane left from Stockholm at 6 AM, which meant we had to be there at 4, so I didn't go to bed because I needed to pack and stuff. At first we arrived in Athens, and we had to wait at the airport for 5 (!!!) hours >.< The airport was really dull, too. It was parted depending on what gate you were going from, and of course our gate was located where there weren't any good stores at all, but I guess that's okay since I didn't have any money anyways. When we finally arrived in Paphos, we just went out for a quick dinner and then directly to bed.

Today I've been sleeping late, I don't approve of me doing that, but I guess I deserve it after yesterday. When I woke up I tried on my new video game for Nintendo Wii; Just Dance 2! It was really fun playing, and felt like a good work-out. What I really like is the fact that you don't need a balance board to do it, I just wished I had internet at home so that I could download more songs. I'm really going to work-out a lot in the near future, I'm getting a gym membership soon, and I'll be doing home exercises as well. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment