Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gyaru Manifesto Meme

I just FEEL so much for gyaru right now, ha ha, sounds weird. What I mean is that I just feel really excited about it right now, I look forward to making up co-ords, want to try out different styles in make-up and hair, I download tons of pictures on my computer for inspiration etc. I'm really looking forward to this year because I feel like this is a year in which I will really develop in my style!

Anyway, I thought I should fill out this "Gyaru Manifesto Meme"-form, I've seen a lot of other girls do it on their blogs.

Gyaru Manifesto Meme
Name: Michaela/Mika
Location: Stockholm, Sweden (well, Paphos, Cyprus at the moment)
Occupation: TM-admin
Height: 158cm/5"2
Hair: Brown with some lighter parts, I'm in the slow process of becoming a blond at the moment!
Eyes:  Light green
Birthday:  February 8th
First discovery of gyaru: It was back in -08 that I became interested in the style, but I probably heard about it a lot earlier, I think I saw pictures of ganguro and yamambaba style when I was 16.


Your Gyaru Style:
Sometimes very sweet and girly, and sometimes more mature and classy, I haven't really found my personal style, I like to mix it up! But I think I'll stop dressing in girly fashion soon, because I feel I'm getting too old for it (turning 21 next month).

Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:
1. Kumicky Funayama

2. Tsubasa Masuwaka

3. Yumachi Takahashi
4. Satomi Yukuwa
5. Maiko Takahashi

Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:
1. Becci
2. Viivi
3. Erika
4. Monica
5. Tricia Isabela
Oh, and of course 6. Jenny !

Your 3 Favorite Gyaru Magazines:
1. Popteen
2. Popsister
3. Jelly
The Top 6 Gyaru Brands you like best:
1. LizLisa
2. Tralala
3. Glad News
4. Gilfy
5. One Spo
6. Lip Service

3 of Your Favorite Coordinates:
Just 3? Meeeeh. WANTS MORE!!
Your 7 Favorite Fashion Items That You Own:

I don't have any good pictures of items right now, let's make it 7 favourite outfits instead!

Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals:
1. Perfecting my skills within hair and make-up
2. Start ordering clothes from gal brands
3. Attend more meet-ups with my fellow, fabulous Swedish gals!
4. Attend meet-ups with gajin gals from other countries as well.
5. Lose weight to look better in a bigger range of clothes, and to feel better about myself.
6. Get properly dressed up more often/everyday (or almost everyday, because sometimes you just stay at home or don't have time etc.). And also to wear heels as often as possible! (I'm terrible at wearing heels, ha ha).
7. Get better at making up co-ords
8. Start making acrylics nails.
9. Get extensions (again).
10. Decorate more of my things with decoden (right now I just have it on my phone).
Top 5 Gyaru Achievements: 


1. Started using circle lenses, started including fake lashes in my everyday make-up routine.
2. Have attended 3 gal meet-ups
3. Got up the nerve to post at Everyday_Gyaru (my next step is to get a mean secret written about me on gyaru_secrets, ha ha!)
4. Been active on the Swedish Gals-forum
5. Getting better and better at fixing my nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment