Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Coord post of 2011

Woah, that puts a bit of a pressure on me, doesn't it? Sorry to disappoint y'all/myself/the year of 2011, ha ha ^_^''
This was my first day-coord (Monday). This was a total fail, though, because I didn't do my hair or make-up this day, there was no time :( Felt pretty sucky about this, since one of my New Year's resolutions was to be better at dressing up daily. But Hey, I think it's most important that you've full filled your resolution by next year, it's okay to slip up a little in the beginning!

Rundown:
Fedora: H&M
Cardi: Topshop
Tank top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Nelly.se

Boooo! Too many H&M-items, BAD outfit!
 And this is what I'm wearing today, quite pleased with it really. I think it's a good combination between cute and mature, can you see it?

Rundown:
Necklaces: Accessorize
Tank top: H&M
Cardi: Topshop
Belt: H&M
Skirt: H&M Kids
Boots: Nelly.se

Dammit! Too much H&M today as well, I suck :(
For a particular reason I've just felt really lazy and unmotivated to doll myself up since we came here, but after curling my hair today I just started to feel so much better with myself! It never fails, you always feel so much better when you're pleased with your looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment