Monday, January 31, 2011

I ♥ Work Out

I feel so good after going to the gym today! I love how easy this is, as soon as you start, it becomes a routine and you don't want to live without it. The down part is that exercising gives me more energy, and that is one thing that I DON'T need! I have waaaay too much energy, and I have trouble sleeping at night because of it. I think I'm gonna start doing yoga before bed. It's very relaxing and you don't get so sweaty that you have to shower after. I used to take yoga classes every now and then at my old gym, and I was a total ZOMBIE after that ^_^

Today I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill (warm up), then 30-40 minutes of strength exercises, and then 15 minutes of cross-training. It's really fun, because a guy from work are helping me and Seb (the gym-n00bs), so it's kind of like we have a personal trainer, for free! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment