Monday, January 31, 2011

Today's Coord

 This is what I'm wearing today. Just because I'm going to the gym doesn't mean I can't wear nice clothes on the way over there, am I right? My make-up will suffer, but not getting dressed up because of it is just a bad excuse. What's annoying is that I have all the time in the world in the mornings, but I have to spend that waiting for the clock to turn two so that I can meet up with Sebastian and get a ride to the gym with our boss. It's a bit too far to walk, and I don't feel comfortable being there alone. 

Rundown:
Onsie: Zara
Denim Jacket: Levi's
Boots: Nelly.com
Finally! My hair is long enough to make a ribbon out of it ^_^ It was surprisingly easy, all it really takes is long enough hair. Anyone wants a tutorial? I'd be happy to make one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment