Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My food today (small recipe)

 I had a little special lunch today, before I went to the gym I made crackers with cheese in the oven, we had something similar for New Year's and I've been thinking about it ever since! The ones I made were'nt nearly as tasty, but that's probably because I used the wrong ingredients. What you do is, you take a cracker, or rusk or whatever you want to call them (originally crostini), glaze them with honey. Then you slice some cheese over it, I used camembert, but you should use chevré. Then you just put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 175°C, done! It's really delicious, but not too healthy.
When I got home from the gym I was a little hungry again, so I sliced up some strawberries and ate them with milk, okay, and maybe just half a teaspoon sugar, I just couldn't resist! ^_^'' I'm so happy that I can buy strawberries in January, but they aren't as sweet as I like them, but I guess I'm kind of spoiled (because Swedish strawberries are the best!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment