Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today's Coord

This is what I wore today, I wanted to have a fun, girly and "pop" outfit to wear with my usamimi, but when I made my hair up that was enough decoration on my head, so I left the bunny ears at home ^_^''

Rundown:
Tanktop: H&M
Cardi: H&M
Skirt: H&M Kids
Necklaces: KawaiiDesign/Cooco.se
Pins: From my Hello Kitty Christmas calendar
Slippers: Accessorize (wore my fuggs from melba.se outside)

I think this year I will vow not to shop any H&M! It's time I got a wardrobe based on more high quality items, anyways.
 My hairstyle today. I quite like it, but I wished the bun was more curly, it got less and less so the more hair I added to it.
 Bubbles, penguin and cupcake ♥
 I used some Hello Kitty pins I've gotten from my Christmas calendar to make my boring, gray cardi more fun, did it succeed?

No comments:

Post a Comment