Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Coord

 For New Year's I wore my new Mac no. 42-lashes, I also wore my hair straight. My hair is pretty straight naturally, but with some waves, I was surprised with how big a difference it made! I really liked my hair this way, it look longer, too.
 My new nails, french manicure with rhinestones.
 My outfit, the dress I received in the package I got earlier this week, I just thought I should wait with showing it until I wore it. I liked it very much, but it was a bit too short >.< 
It has shoulder pads, which I never really liked before, but I totally changed my mind! They level out my body so that my hips doesn't seem so huge = awesome! 

Rundown:
Earmuffs: Accessorize
Coat: H&M
Cardi: Topshop
Dress: Nelly.se
Ankle boots: Modekungen.se
AGEPOYO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment